Indian Ink Theatre Company (Indian Ink) is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act, 2020.
We collect personal information when you purchase a ticket to an event or make a donation to us via the following:
- our website, indianink.co.nz
- our office in the Sunday School Union Building, 323 Queen St, Auckland 1010
- our authorised ticketing agencies and venue partners
Collecting personal information
- Indian Ink collects information via the following:
- venues and ticketing agencies
- email newsletters and communications
- donations to Indian Ink
- customer sign-ups through surveys, or direct requests.
We collect information including your first and last name, your email address, postal address, contact phone number, ticket information and other personal identifying attributes that will help keep your information unique and up to date.
Use of personal information
We use this information in a number of ways, including to:
- send email communications to you
- respond to requests or enquiries you make
- share information relevant to the event you are attending
- verify your identity
- contact you in case of emergency, performance cancellation or changes to shows or other events
- ensure you receive any items you have purchased or gifts we may need to send to you
- send you physical copies of brochures, letters or other communications and updates about Indian Ink activities
- send you receipts or invoices, as required
- make adjustments to our website, communications, databases and processes
- conduct services, promotions, competitions, surveys and other opportunities
- equip third party contractors and service providers to ensure Indian Ink can operate adequately or to administer a service to you; and/or
- provide to third party contractors and service providers, including our venues, who work alongside Indian Ink to stage productions and events so that they can administer communications, promotional material and information about upcoming activities
- for any other purposes for which you have given permission.
If you decline to provide information where it is required to complete a transaction, we may not be able to finalise your transaction, or contact you in the event of a change in status of a performance or activity.
Security of your personal information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We store your personal information in a secure database on our servers. This database is only accessible by authorised persons with access to the system.